Page 2 of 3

Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:27 pm
by Urgon
Congrats on your little girl!!! Now you get to have a little girl to spoil as well! The Koobs clan is growing fast!

Trying to imagine Koobs as a kid ...

<shudder>

;)

Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:25 pm
by Cheshirekitty
Grats koobs on the baby girl...I demand pictures!!
I'm playing WoW still on two different servers....occcasionally visit Lil and Turc on Kilrogg...otherwise I've been playing with Brad, Pish, Jorm and kenny along with a few others on Scilla..

Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:13 am
by Kanem
I wanna join Emerald riders !! now that sounds like a guild I really want to be in! ;) .. still playing WoW , but not often enough or with enough interest to leave VT on Thunderlord to find an active guild .. thinking of bouncing back to Galahad DAOC for a bit .. last time i was there I was having a ball on my own in the BG's .. good to see a few still around .. and Phisto ... well .. you suck :p.. btw Eme .. what do ya have to do to get into the Emerald riders?? I am interested :twisted:

Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:53 pm
by Kharybdis
I'm still kicking, but not gaming right now (unless you count Sudoku, Scrabble, or pretending I'm a horse so my 3-year old daughter can pretend she's a cowgirl).

Living in Denver, and while I love the city, we've been buried in snow since the middle of December. I'm ready to see the sidewalks again.

Khary in Denver

Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:27 pm
by Urgon
Heya Khary!!!

Sorry to hear your up to your gills in snow. That no be my cup'o'tea either! Bring on the SUN!!!!

But, they do have great bear in Colorado! I was in Colorado Springs for a few days this summer, and I really enjoyed the beer. We can only get 1 or 2 of them here in California (like Fat Tire Ale). So, you gotta take some bad with the good.

<gulp!> Ahhhh

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:01 pm
by Cheshirekitty
OMG!!! Alllllkyhalllll

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:30 am
by farf
1:30 and a lady just brought 5 years worth of taxes to do...

bourbon would kick ass right about now

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:55 pm
by froalith
hey everyone nice to see people keeping in touch. i am still playing doac<am a member of emerald riders>once in a while really enjoying some of the new tune-ups to the BD class makes them alot more fun. am mostly playing navyfield<free to download free to play> is the pefect game for the cheap person lol. hope everyone is doing well.

ps grats ont he youngling koobs hope she looks like mom and not you :)

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:36 pm
by Kharybdis
I've never been a big fan of doctors or anyone in the medical community, really (well, except a certain class of nurses, but ah, ahem...). So I wasn't really surprised to find out that there are many new procedures used by dentists these days to perform cleanings, extractions, etc.

I discovered today that the newest technique for the extraction of wisdom teeth is HAVING YOUR JAW KICKED REPEATEDLY BY A DENTAL HYGIENIST JACKED UP ON METH UNTIL YOUR WISDOM TEETH FALL... NAY, LEAP OUT OF YOUR MOUTH, MAGICALLY ATTAIN THE POWER OF SPEECH, AND BEG FOR THE BEATING TO STOP.

At least that's what it feels like. My mouf hurts. :cry:

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:56 am
by farf
I think I had the same doctor, Khary :?

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:26 am
by WUNBadassTHANE
farf wrote:I think I had the same doctor, Khary :?


Dr Jones is <3 He gives the good drugs.

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:10 pm
by Lilae
poor Khary :(

still got the fangs?? the fangs are hawt <3

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:30 pm
by Darith
Kharybdis wrote:I'm still kicking, but not gaming much right now.
Edited Khary's message b/c I'm lazy today.

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:05 pm
by farf
Holy hell! I remember you :shock:


hunter!!!

Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:01 am
by Lilae
lol hey <3

Darith, don't forget to possibly fit us in for the 4th of July, big party in Decatur. :D