Page 3 of 6

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:18 pm
by Spehonfyr
Did he go LD when you were about to fight?

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:20 pm
by Lager
Actually Jorm did go ld in typhon's reach bu t I was seriously impressed by his ability to get rigth back with the grp - some evil stuff out there

I suppose I coulda done the same but there would be one helluva train of aggro behind me.

Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:11 am
by McPhisto
Kanem wrote:So what .. there are a few Galahad VT still going?
yeha bud and its good atm.... get the old gang back in!

Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:25 am
by Pompous
Lager wrote:Actually Jorm did go ld in typhon's reach bu t I was seriously impressed by his ability to get rigth back with the grp - some evil stuff out there

I suppose I coulda done the same but there would be one helluva train of aggro behind me.
That's just because you can't pass a mob without at least taking a swing at it :)

Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:00 am
by Spehonfyr
...and Jorm's legend goes on....

Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:29 am
by WUNBadassTHANE
Nah, I had some bugs to work out with the modem and firewall. I have them worked out now. I only go LD in Jordhiem now.

Altho Everyone does in koperans Marknard. I rvred last night in DF in a group of about 30 mids vs 30 hibs. Full spell effects sounds and TS running. No lag, latency, or fps bog.


I am impressed with this 6800 gt and comp. Ill be honest, Tuning up the reflexes for high speed connection is harder then what I thought it would be. Altho, I did own a Druid last night in 3 shots so I feel MUCH better.

Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:51 am
by Spehonfyr
I must kill Hibbies....

Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:29 am
by WUNBadassTHANE
By the time you get back and ready, Ill be equipped on my savage.

Im having someone check thier account(s) today for a sally tail, that they will sell to me for 10p. Im happy about that :D

Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:50 pm
by McPhisto
what u after jorm?

Fig is in the guild now (RL friend of mine for about 28 years) and he is KEEN to RvR on his BD!!

Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:42 am
by WUNBadassTHANE
Arcanium Salamander Claw. 4.4 thrust greave from the Anathemic Salamander in Volcanus.

Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:46 am
by Spehonfyr
Grym got ML 5....Cicero is working him on ML 6.

Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:05 pm
by WUNBadassTHANE
BTW grym quit dutchie raping the boards...ffs 232 post? you have more then 50% of the guild combined.

Go out and get soome rl rps

Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:24 pm
by McPhisto
Jorm..phisto is LGM weapon thing.. can i make? if so they yours

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:52 am
by Spehonfyr
Dude, i was supposed to be heading home in 5 days. They extended me last week for another 45....i was desk bound since I am not allowed outside the wire, the week before I leave. Now, Since I am staying, I will be heading out shortly to get those RP's.

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:55 am
by Spehonfyr
Oh, and one more thing...Jorm Cry me a river!