Page 6 of 7

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:40 am
by farf
anyone else see the irony of "the great one" being a thane?

:D

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:43 am
by WUNBadassTHANE
Quiet you :evil:

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:15 am
by farf
oh no, i'm gonna piss off thor....i weep with sorrow :cry:

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:34 pm
by WUNBadassTHANE
Still say, Thanes should be like Mikhail.

Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:06 am
by Spehonfyr
I'll fight your wussy thane with my BD.

Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:39 pm
by Lager
Well, I came to my senses, I almost fell for the look of the new expansion... But I think I am going to stay away just a bit longer. My wife and I may have finally found a house and I am probably going to be focusing on remodeling, lugging crap around, and all that goodness.

I do hope once things settle a bit I can perhaps play with you all again but now doesn't look to be that time!

CHEERS to a happy holiday and all that,

Darukh

Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:10 pm
by Spehonfyr
Dar, you can't come back until I get back! :?

x

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:03 am
by Anderspish
Expansion is at Walmarts, packaged together with every other expansion. A lot of people just downloaded the thing too. Pretty sure you still can.

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:13 am
by Lager
Spehonfyr wrote:Dar, you can't come back until I get back! :?
Alright Alright! Yea as soon as shit gets settled here I'll do that.

Actually, I just saw the Ads on DAOC herald for Warhammer as an MMORPG! That would be pretty damn cool! Chaos Warriors, Mutants, Warpstone and all that goodness!

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:24 pm
by Anderspish
Lager wrote:
Spehonfyr wrote:Dar, you can't come back until I get back! :?
Alright Alright! Yea as soon as shit gets settled here I'll do that.

Actually, I just saw the Ads on DAOC herald for Warhammer as an MMORPG! That would be pretty damn cool! Chaos Warriors, Mutants, Warpstone and all that goodness!

It would be a lot of fun to start something entirely new as a group when Grym gets back, but the problem I have with starting new games is how addicting they are...they're like crack...I'd be tempted to call in sick from work for a week or two. Cool thing about DAoC now is that it doesn't have too much appeal so you can stop any time

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:06 am
by Spehonfyr
yeah...i am going to stay in DAoC when I get back. At least for a while.

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:07 am
by Lager
It would be a lot of fun to start something entirely new as a group when Grym gets back, but the problem I have with starting new games is how addicting they are...they're like crack...I'd be tempted to call in sick from work for a week or two. Cool thing about DAoC now is that it doesn't have too much appeal so you can stop any time
Good point Pish. Yea I can walk away after an hour or two at night. I'm guessing the only time I would have to play would be approx 11pm - 1 am est. and maybe som e free moments here and there. I'm done with all the raids and crap if I go back.

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:16 pm
by Spehonfyr
I can't wait to play again.

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:50 am
by Lilae
it's not the same anymore grym :(

but whenever you come back I might just pop it up one more time just for s&g and then we can realize how much DAoC sucks together <3

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:33 am
by Spehonfyr
Lil...:(