Page 1 of 7

@people who still play.

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:45 am
by WUNBadassTHANE
Exactly who is still playing, Farf is hounding me to play and try out the new changes.

IF I come back and (after i swallow alot of I HATE DAOC rants)

Who will be on Crapahad??

Ill have to redo Jorms template, Redo his artis.etc. and that is alot of investment if no one is going to be around to play.

IF no one is going to be around, Ill try Pell/Kay cluster on my Pimped out Warden/Runemaster.


Comments???

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:02 am
by Spehonfyr
Jorm, I will be back in january. Currently, if you go to http://www.dangall.com/jormungander/phpBB2/index.php

We still have the guild going....its small and the original Cicero is back and GMing whilst I play RL RP's.

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:31 am
by Pompous
I'm back; I don't see returning to WoW, so if I am anywhere that's gonna be the spot.

x

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:23 pm
by Anderspish
It is still not perfect and probably not fun.

Artis will be easier to get, since you'll only need credit and the scrolls. Tough scrolls will be easier to farm. You'll have to go through Darkness Rising quests too.

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:41 pm
by Lilae
Bob, you left before the fun really started :(

Jorm, I'm going to kick you in the shins as hard as I can next time I see you.

See if I don't.

x

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:28 am
by Anderspish
Kick me, kick me!

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:30 pm
by WUNBadassTHANE
I said MAYBE. If farf plays again :?

Lil so mean 0.o


I promised a long time ago to help farf get Spear of Kings, Eirenes Haubrek and RR5. Ill keep my word to him.

So Lil, If Farf plays....Ill have to...im duty bound. So, Dont kick me in the shins, i would prefer them in the nuts.

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:55 pm
by McPhisto
im contemplating going back too

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:00 pm
by WUNBadassTHANE
Im waiting on getting my cable installed. Ill have to wait it out for December for Farf to make up his mind.

Ill be honest, as much as I feel like a hypocrite for whining on Lil for playing. I miss the old THane.

Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:28 am
by Spehonfyr
Wow.....maybe we won't be hearing the old "where's Jorm? LD again".

Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:06 am
by WUNBadassTHANE
Lol

wait

:|


I dont know what to play, Thane, savage or my RM QQ

Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:11 pm
by farf
OMG :evil:

i'm so being used as a cop out.....


i'm coming back to pimp out a thane (bwahahaha, yeah that's possible)just to be a PVE WHORE for what will be an unstoppable army of bg characters, mainly a dark spiritmaster....

if i have anything resembling a main character, it'll be a whip crackin, ass smackin reaver i made many moons ago on bors.....so bleh.

mcshoes and eesand em....and maybe ashundra, depending on if bolts are fixed in rvr (stupid combat bug...yes, i know he's in combat, what in the hell does that have to do with a giant blue ball hitting him in the face!?)

meh, i'm through semi ranting...

best regards, and i'll see ya then

farf

Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:23 pm
by WUNBadassTHANE
Im leaning toward savage tbh

2 sally claws is just to good to pass up

Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:12 pm
by Maddness5150
whats this! farf comeing back to DAoC? will wonders never freaking cease and yes i am back on daoc =p and Jorm .. RM>Savage =p just thought id be all like woohoo farfy comin back :D


Maddy

Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:59 pm
by WUNBadassTHANE
What am I maddy??? Chop Freaking liver.