Page 1 of 1

Why Hello Strangers!

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:47 pm
by Sugarbooger
Hey Everyone!!!!

Just thought I would hop on by to let everyone know that Gavin & I are back playing WoW (Kil'Jaiden, Horde)

Honeybucket 60 Hunter
Bullshoot 60 Hunter

I know a few of you have toons there (Kitty!) so feel free to drop by for some nice alli gankin' or whatever :D

Now a real-life update:

Kaiden is 15 months old (holy crap eh?!) He's talking and forget walking, little man RUNS everywhere now. He's so funny too, he definately takes after his Daddy.
He has ALL of his teeth already which I think is hilarious because most other 15 month olds we meet have maybe 4 if they're lucky!! He really is an angel though & I am LOVING this whole mom thing :)

We're trying for baby number two right now (and having loads of fun trying!) I should be popping babies out like a pez dispenser so I can get back into University sooner! We're still planning the wedding, but with talk of baby number 2, marriage has been pushed to the backburner again! I don't mind, we're pretty much married already anyway!

Well thats about it, my days are filled with patty-cake and peek-a-boo & a little WoW on the side when I have a chance! I would LOVE to see any old friends from VT on Kil'Jaden though! I should stop by wherever it is you all are sometime too :D

Miss you guys!

PS. Phisto making a US Tour? OH MY GAWWWD! If you end up in San Jose, we must get together! I BBQ a mean steak ><

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:50 pm
by Lilae
Hey sweety!

omg just get married already!! Chad and I got married at the courthouse with like 5 witnesses and a judge. Then we went to a crappy redneck bar afterwards and danced in front of a mechanical bull.

7 years later, wouldn't change it for the world :)

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:51 pm
by Cheshirekitty
Trish!!!
mebbe I will have to resurrect the level..I think 28 warlock.....or mebbe I'll just transfer....I didnt know you were chillen west coast style....I'm gonna be out that way later this year...prolly fall sometime to visit some friends...well I'll be close at least..in Monterey..my home town...white girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl

:D

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:20 pm
by Sugarbooger
haha Naomi!!! a mechanical bull!! Thats hilarious! :D I want to see your wedding pics!!!

and yes Gwenny-pooh please come play with meeee!!!
Im in canada visiting the fam right now so not a lot of time to play until i get home next month...

but there are those occational afternoon and evening naps when I can snag an hour or so!

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:03 pm
by Lilae
No one was actually riding it, it was for sale if I remember correctly :p

Khary actually has pics saved, I've lost all the ones I have :(

His beautiful wife made us a framed 4-pic to hang up and it's great, but I wish I had them saved somewhere. :(

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:10 am
by Kharybdis
I don't have a picture of the mechanical bull, Lil. At least I don't think I do. But I do have the others. I will locate them and scan them in as JPGs today and get them sent to you. :wink:

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:02 pm
by Lilae
thanks!!!!! <3

Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:59 pm
by Cheshirekitty
I think Trish and Gavin and baby Kaiden of course need to come to Vegas in June!!!

its like an 8 hour drive....DO IT!!!!!

Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:53 am
by McPhisto
YES.. JUNE.. Do it.. cause ILL BE THERE!!!

Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:43 pm
by Cheshirekitty
and damn it Naomi and Chad need to come too


I miss you guys!!!!!

Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:28 pm
by McPhisto
oh yes.. lets have a stip club raid in vegas. i hear the drops have been pumped up and the drop rates have been hiked!