Page 1 of 1

Where?

Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:39 pm
by McPhisto
Who is on what server now? I thinking of comign on back to WoW for a little before my USA trip and dont know where everyoe is.

Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:00 pm
by Cheshirekitty
I'm currently sitting on my bed.....

Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:42 am
by Amoq
Mont and Koobs where on Thunderlord last I heard Mc

Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:09 am
by EmeryaldPhoenixx
Thunderlord

Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:30 am
by Lilae
currently Destromath/Alliance. I moved my gnome mage from Thunderlord and she's 64 now.

I still have some little ones on TL though :)

Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:58 pm
by McPhisto
toon names Lilae on that server?

Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:06 am
by Lilae
actually my mage's name is Minae, and Chad has a shaman named Turcotte. He's on usually more often than I am. :p