Page 1 of 1

I did it.

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:10 pm
by Lilae
I passed my ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists) exam today. It was horribly long and gave me a gigantic headache which halfway through prompted me to throw out all the preparations I had made as to taking my time and slowly progressing through each question and picking answers conservatively, but all turned out for the best.

Now, wish me luck on finding a damn job in this economy. :D

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:54 pm
by froalith
congratulations Lilae well done

Congrats

Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:41 pm
by Urgon
Congratulations Lil! Way to go! Sounds like you are on your way!
--Urgon

Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:04 am
by EmeryaldPhoenixx
Congratulations, Glad you made it through it :) And good luck on the job search, hope it goes better than mine is atm lol.

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:37 pm
by McPhisto
see i told you you would pass it! your the smartest person i know!!

well done !